LETTER: Congrats, thanks from Joel Sears
I would like to congratulate Carol Hill-Evans on her victory yesterday in the race for State Representative for the 95th Legislative District. I wish her the absolute best as she assumes her role as our new representative. I also want to take a few minutes to thank everyone who helped me during the last year. Without their dedication and encouragement, my campaign would not have been possible.
- My campaign team: Jenna Geesey , Amanda Ellis Davidson, Jean Minnich-Ream, Becca Ream, Shelley Schaszberger and Joe Gothie
- The volunteers who walked with me during the last six months as we visited more than 10,000 homes in the district: Bobby Myers, Ralph Felter, Jeremy Kerstetter and April Collier
- The 3,000 voters who were kind enough to answer their doors to speak with me in person and share their hopes and concerns for the district
- The dozens of generous contributors who financed my campaign
- The HRCC for their support and training
- And finally my beautiful wife Jennifer, who never stopped believing.
This has been an incredible and transformative journey for me. I’ve met so many wonderful people all over the district, from all walks of life, whom I will never forget. You’ve all helped me shape a vision for the district that starts with full, equal, strong representation for everyone in the district, commits to an education funding system that delivers the right resources where they’re needed (regardless of our children’s addresses), and delivers fundamental reforms in tax and economic development policy to revitalize our local economy without playing favorites.
Thank you all for being part of the journey!
Spring Garden Township