Regan appointed vice chair of tech committee
Beginning his first term, state Sen. Mike Regan has been appointed vice chairman of the Senate Communications and Technology Committee.
The Dillsburg Republican, who previously served as a state representative, also will serve on the Senate's Law and Justice, Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure, State Government and Veterans Affairs and Emergency Preparedness committees, according to a release from his office.
Senate and House members returned to session on Monday, with committees beginning to hold hearings and voting meetings.
Legislators serving York County are serving on the following committees, according to the state General Assembly website:
- Sen. Richard Alloway, R-York, Adams, Cumberland and Franklin counties, will serve as vice chairman of the Senate Law and Justice Committee in addition to positions on the Senate Community Economic and Recreational Development; Game and Fisheries; Judiciary; Rules and Executive Nominations; and State Government committees.
- Sen. Mike Folmer, R-Lebanon and York counties, will serve as chair of the Senate State Government Committee in addition to positions on the Senate Communications and Technology; Education; Intergovernmental Operation; Labor and Industry; and Rules and Executive Nominations committees.
- Sen. Scott Wagner, R-Spring Garden Township, will serve as chair of the Senate Local Government Committee and vice chair of the Senate Labor and Industry Committee. He also will serve on the Senate Appropriations; Intergovernmental Operation; and Transportation committees.
- Rep. Seth Grove, R-Dover, will serve on the House Appropriations; Education; Insurance; and Labor and Industry committees.
- Rep. Kristin Phillips-Hill, R-York Township, will serve on the House Education; Gaming Oversight; Health and State Government committees.
- Rep. Carol Hill-Evans, D-York City, will serve on the House Education; Local Government; Urban Affairs; and Veteran Affairs and Emergency Preparedness committees.
- Rep. Kate Klunk, R-Hanover, will serve on the House Agricultural and Rural Affairs; Gaming Oversight; Judiciary; and Labor and Industry committees.
- Rep. Stan Saylor, R-Windsor Township, will serve as chairman of the House Appropriations Committee.
- Rep. Keith Gillespie, R-Hellam Township, will serve on the House Game and Fisheries and Professional Licensure committees.
- Rep. Dawn Keefer, R-Dillsburg, will serve on the House Aging and Older Adult Services; Health; and Human Services committees.