Family dogs blamed for Pa. house fire
ARNOLD, Pa. — Fire officials say a family dog may have been responsible for a house fire in Pennsylvania.
Firefighters responded to house fire in Arnold Saturday night. Officials say one person was home along with two pet dogs.
Authorities say the lone person was able to escape the house unharmed.
Firefighters rescued both dogs from the house and administered CPR before taking the pets to a veterinarian, but the dogs died anyway.
Firefighters believe one of the dogs sparked the fire when it knocked a candle over.