BLOG: Best yard sale bets for June 17-18
The weather forecast looks to be quite spectacular for Friday and Saturday. If you are getting out to the sales this weekend, here are your best bets:
COMMUNITY YARD SALES
- Lewisberry: Pleasant View development community yard sale on Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Castle Pond: Turn on to Windsor Run off of Route 24, then take first left onto Castle Pond. Friday and Saturday starting at 8 a.m.
- Brookstone: North on Susquehanna Trail, left on Stillmeadow Lane, left on Kayla and left into the community. Friday and Saturday starting at 8 a.m.
MULTI-FAMILY YARD SALES
- A yard sale at 1801 Altland Ave. in West York will have Michael Kors and Coach bags for all the ladies out there who love purses. My first stop this weekend.
- 110 Marble Court in East York will be holding a yard sale on Friday and Saturday from 8 to 2. They will have pewter bowls, handmade quilts, old wood chairs, Danielle Steel collection, original Star Trek collection, Princess House lights.
- There will be an estate yard sale at 307 Locust Point Road in East York featuring lots of household items, kitchenware, books and puzzles. The sale runs Thursday through Sunday.
- In Manchester, there is a sale at 36 Malvern Drive (near Northeastern High School) on Friday and Saturday from 8 to 4. Ladies/teens name brand clothing, purses, jewelry and cosmetics.
For more on these yard sales as well as the complete list, check out The York Dispatch classifieds.