Saturday update: Another death, 100-plus cases in York County
York County had one new death linked to COVID-19 as of Saturday, pushing the death toll to 234 since the outbreak began, the state Health Department reported.
The county's case total also hit 9,103, an increase of 128 cases over the day prior.
Statewide, there were 6,778 additional cases of COVID-19, bringing the total to 302,564. There were also 112 new deaths. The death toll now stands at 9,801.
The most recent age breakdown of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 in Pennsylvania are as follows:
- Approximately 1% are ages 0-4;
- Nearly 3% are ages 5-12;
- Nearly 6% are ages 13-18;
- Approximately 13% are ages 19-24;
- Nearly 37% are ages 25-49;
- Approximately 21% are ages 50-64; and
- Nearly 20% are ages 65 or older.