Jackson Twp. block evacuated because of gas leak
All residents of the first block of Kevin Drive in Jackson Township were evacuated from their homes Monday because of a gas leak, according to York County 911.
Fire and medical crews responded to the scene about 8 a.m. Monday.
A majority of units had left the scene by 11 a.m. It is unknown how many homes were evacuated.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
— Logan Hullinger can be reached at email@example.com or via Twitter at @LoganHullYD.