SUBSCRIBE NOW
$1 for 3 months. Save 97%.
SUBSCRIBE NOW
$1 for 3 months. Save 97%.

Hanover man dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

LOGO medic

A Hanover man was found dead Friday morning in what officials suspect was an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

The York County Coroner's Office said in a news release that 68-year-old Russell Fish was found dead in his home in the 1100 block of Roosevelt Court about 8:45 a.m. Friday, Feb. 15.

An autopsy was conducted Saturday, Feb. 16, but the cause and manner of his death are pending additional testing, according to the release.

Hanover Police are investigating.