Parking permits available for residents near PeoplesBank Park
With York Revolution’s baseball season starting at the end of April, York City officials will begin distributing permits for residents living near PeoplesBank Park.
The city has designated portions of seven streets for resident-only parking during the season:
- Arch Street from George Street to Loucks Mill Road
- North Queen Street from North Street to the dead end
- Perry Place from Howard Street to Walt Way
- Hay Street from Queen Street to Walt Way
- North Howard Street from Perry Place to Lock Lane
- Washington Street from George Street to the dead end
- 300 block of North George Street, east side of the street only
Residents looking to get a parking permit for the first time should bring proof of residency and the registration for their vehicle, according to a news release from Mayor Kim Bracey’s office. To renew a parking permit, residents should take last year’s permit to the York City Police Department, 50 W. King St.