Talk to York County Libraries head at town hall meetings
One of the first orders of business for newly appointed York County Library System president Robert F. Lambert is to host a series of library town hall meetings.
The meetings are part of Lambert’s six-month entry plan, in which he intends to visit all 13 York County libraries.
“My goal is to listen to what the libraries and what the communities want and how I can help,” Lambert said.
After the talks, Lambert intends to produce an executive summary and create a strategic planning process to be shared with the community.
All meetings will begin at 7 p.m. and last about an hour and a half.
The town hall series will begin Thursday at Red Land Community Library.
The rest of the meeting dates and locations are as follows:
- Tuesday, July 12, Collinsville Community Library
- Wednesday, July 20, Dover Area Community Library
- Thursday, July 28, Glatfelter Memorial Library
- Thursday, Aug. 11, Kaltreider-Benfer Library
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, Paul Smith Library
- Thursday, Sept. 1, Village Library
- Thursday, Sept. 15, Mason-Dixon Public Library
- Wednesday, Sept. 21, Kreutz Creek Valley Library Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, Dillsburg Area Public Library
- Thursday, Oct. 13, Guthrie Memorial Library
- Thursday, Oct. 20, Hufnagel Library of Glen Rock
- Thursday, Nov. 3, Martin Library