Talk to York County Libraries head at town hall meetings
- Robert F. Lambert, president of York County Library System, will host a meeting series.
One of the first orders of business for newly appointed York County Library System president Robert F. Lambert is to host a series of library town hall meetings.
The meetings are part of Lambert’s six-month entry plan, in which he intends to visit all 13 York County libraries.
“My goal is to listen to what the libraries and what the communities want and how I can help,” Lambert said.
After the talks, Lambert intends to produce an executive summary and create a strategic planning process to be shared with the community.
All meetings will begin at 7 p.m. and last about an hour and a half.
The town hall series will begin Thursday at Red Land Community Library.
The rest of the meeting dates and locations are as follows:
- Tuesday, July 12, Collinsville Community Library
- Wednesday, July 20, Dover Area Community Library
- Thursday, July 28, Glatfelter Memorial Library
- Thursday, Aug. 11, Kaltreider-Benfer Library
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, Paul Smith Library
- Thursday, Sept. 1, Village Library
- Thursday, Sept. 15, Mason-Dixon Public Library
- Wednesday, Sept. 21, Kreutz Creek Valley Library Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, Dillsburg Area Public Library
- Thursday, Oct. 13, Guthrie Memorial Library
- Thursday, Oct. 20, Hufnagel Library of Glen Rock
- Thursday, Nov. 3, Martin Library