Ukraine, COVID and it's not what it looks like
Good morning, everybody!
It has been a gripping couple of days as we watch the war in Ukraine unfold. We have the latest on what Pennsylvania is doing about it. Two state lawmakers representing York County are saying yes to drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Students are struggling to find proper special education in York County schools. Lastly, a man who allegedly masturbated in public says it's not what it looks like.
Here are you stories:
- Pennsylvania liquor panel ends sale of Russian-made products
- Pennsylvania moves to divest holdings in Russian assets
- 'Nobody at that district cared': York County parents share struggles seeking special education
- 'I had to go,' man says, in indecent exposure case at school bus stop
- Mastriano introduces bill to allow for ivermectin to treat COVID
— Reach Harper Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @howdyhoharper.