COVID patient treated with ivermectin dies
Good Wednesday morning, everyone!
We hope your week is going strong. Let's get to the news.
A controversial contractor hired by York County to provide training at the local prison is now being sued. Also at the prison, the number of York County inmates stricken with COVID-19 during an outbreak has apparently nosedived. A local man died after taking ivermectin. Finally, if missed the 'Nutcracker Ballet' over the weeked, we have full gallery to show you!
Here are your stories:
- COVID cases down 61% at York County Prison since outbreak
- York County, prison contractor sued over alleged inmate abuses
- COVID patient dies after winning court order to be treated with ivermectin
- Holiday classic 'Nutcracker Ballet' at Appell
- Police raid suspected drug dealer's home
Reach Harper Ho at email@example.com or on Twitter at @howdyhoharper.
>> Please consider subscribing to support local journalism.