Something doesn't smell right: a funky skunk lived in a library
Good morning, readers!
We're hitting Thursday with some hard news and then a story about a funky skunk.
York City Mayor Michael Helfrich wants to inject millions in federal funds into the community immediately, but City Council members say hold your horses. A North York Borough tax collector was slapped with a protection order by another borough official. Finally, a funky skunk made home in a Philly library for about a week before it got kicked out.
Here are your Thursday stories:
- Mayor, council spar over how to use $35M in federal funds
- North York tax collector slapped with protection order, can't contact borough official
- ‘Foxy the Skunk’ was living inside a Northeast Philly library for nearly a week
- Modified lockdown coming at York County Prison
- Available for adoption at York County SPCA
Reach Harper Ho at email@example.com or on Twitter at @howdyhoharper. Please consider subscribing to support local journalism.