Final farewells to the slain sisters, the blue line gets thinner
Good morning, avid readers!
We have some great stories for you this Wednesday morning.
York County hasn't seen snow this season yet, but that's about to change today. The number of people who applied to be police officers locally dipped to a near 18-year low in 2021. Finally, this story will capture your heart. The York community gathered to bid their final farewells two little girls who were abducted by their father and killed. See the gut-wrenching moment the girl's mother said goodbye.
Here is your Wednesday daily dispatch:
- Heads up! The first chance of snow forecasted Wednesday
- 'I will always be proud': York community bids farewell to the slain sisters
- The blue line gets thinner as police applications hit an 18-year low
- 'People can't move on': York County DA suspends program for first-time DUI offenders
- New era dawns at Central York School District with fleet of new board members
Reach Harper Ho at email@example.com or on Twitter at @howdyhoharper.
Please consider subscribing to support local journalism.