Duct-taped on a plane and a football star gone too soon: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Good morning! Here's everything you need to know this Wednesday morning.
York Tech football captain Ronald Lake has died at the age of 17. The team is reeling to understand what happened.
In Lancaster County, some people were trampled at Spooky Nook after a fight broke out and triggered a stampede.
York County is doing better than some neighboring counties in new COVID cases. But vaccinated or not, York City is bringing back masks.
A Frontier flight from Philly is going viral on social media. It's worth a watch to help you brace yourself the next time you fly the unfriendly skies.
Get caught up on these stories and more below:
- 'A kid that lit up the room': Remembering York Tech football team captain Ronald Lake
- Police: No evidence of gun triggering stampede to exits at central Pa. sports complex
- Vaccinated or not, York City Hall to require masks at all times
- Frontier passenger duct-taped to seat after allegedly groping, punching flight attendants
- CDC issues new eviction ban for most of U.S. through Oct. 3
- CDC: 25 Pa. counties, including Dauphin and Lancaster, see ‘substantial’ COVID-19 spread
One more thing, National Night Out came back with a bang Tuesday! Take a look.
Like the content? Consider supporting your local journalists!