Crews put out fire at Red Lion business
Fire crews took almost an hour to put out a fire at a Red Lion business Friday afternoon.
The fire at Custom Molds and Plastics on Martin Street was reported at 2:45 p.m. Friday, Aug. 11, according to York County 911.
A second alarm was called for the fire just before 3 p.m.
Custom Molds and Plastics provides plastic injection moldings for a variety of industries, including agriculture, aerospace and construction, according to its website. The company was started in 1984, the website says.
The business is across the street from Red Lion Area High School and the school's athletic stadium, Horn Field.
The fire was out in about an hour.
Check back later for more information.