Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Interior gas leak at Dover Township day care causes evacuation
Fire crews were dispatched to a Dover Township day care Monday morning for an interior gas leak that forced 27 children to be evacuated from the building.
Creative Kid's Day Care, at 3150 Greenway Road, evacuated everyone from its building after natural gas was smelled coming from a back room, according to day-care supervisor Kelly Goodwin.
As of 9:20 a.m., Goodwin said they were waiting for the the all-clear from fire officials before re-entering the building.