Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Junior Achievement seeks volunteers
Junior Achievement is seeking volunteers to assist in daylong programs at local schools.
Volunteers will help educate students about career readiness, financial literacy and STEM fields (science, technology, engineering and math).
For more information, email Angela Kaja at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program dates and locations are:
- Tuesday, March 13: STEM at Spring Grove Area High School and REAL Life at New Oxford High School.
- Thursday, March 15: STEM at South Western High School.
- Tuesday, March 27: REAL Life at Kennard-Dale High School
- Wednesday, April 4: STEM at Eastern York High School
- Tuesday, April 10: STEM at Central York High School
- Wednesday, April 11: REAL Life at Red Lion Area High School and STEM at Central York High School
- Thursday, April 12: REAL Life at Red Lion Area High School
- Friday, April 13: STEM at Northeaster Senior High School