Lenten breakfasts planned
The Lutheran Men’s Club of York County will host Lenten breakfasts, 7 a.m. Wednesdays, Feb. 14-March 28, at Lyndon Diner, 1353 Kenneth Road (at Route 30), West Manchester Township.
Pastors representing several local Lutheran congregations will speak each week. Attendees of any faith are welcome. The schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, Feb. 14: The Rev. Kevin Shively, St. Matthew Lutheran Church, York.
- Wednesday, Feb. 21: The Rev. Bonnie Whittier, Kelly Drive Village of SpiriTrust Lutheran, York.
- Wednesday, Feb. 28: The Rev. Titus Clarke, St. Mark Lutheran Church, York.
- Wednesday, March 7: The Rev. Dan Biles, Advent Lutheran Church, York.
- Wednesday, March 14: The Rev. Ed Robbins, St. John Lutheran Church, Stewartstown.
- Wednesday, March 21: The Rev Lisa Hair, St. Jacob Lutheran Church, New Salem.
- Wednesday, March 28: The Rev. Robert Hoover (retired), Luther Memorial Church, York.
For more information, call Gary Landis at 717-843-1616 or Wayne Seibert at 717-659-2507.