Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
History center plans events
The York History Center has announced November events at its facilities.
- Stroller Tour featuring murals, 9:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 1, from the Colonial Complex, 157 W. Market St. Cost: $6 or free for members. If inclement weather, call 717-848-1587, ext. 301, for reschedule information.
- Articles of Confederation Day with interactive stations, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 4, at the Colonial Court House, 157 W. Market St. Includes tours of the Gates House and Golden Plough Tavern, 10 and 11 a.m. and 1, 2 and 3 p.m. Free admission.
- South Central Pa. Genealogical Society meeting, 2:15 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 5, at the Historical Soceity Museum, 250 E. Market St. Judy Russell will present, Don’t Forget the Ladies: A Genealogist’s Guide to Women and the Law. Free admission.
- Preschool Activity Series, The Five Senses, for children ages 3-6 and their caregivers, 9:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 8, at the Agricultural & Industrial Museum, 217 W. Princess St. Cost: $6 per child, free for members and caregivers.
- York Civil War Round Table with speaker Thomas Rawlings, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 15, at the Historical Society Museum, 250 E. Market St., York.
For more information, visit www.yorkhistorycenter.org.
Read or Share this story: https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/life/announcements/2017/10/29/history-center-plans-events/107151544/