History center plans events
The York History Center has announced November events at its facilities.
- Stroller Tour featuring murals, 9:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 1, from the Colonial Complex, 157 W. Market St. Cost: $6 or free for members. If inclement weather, call 717-848-1587, ext. 301, for reschedule information.
- Articles of Confederation Day with interactive stations, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 4, at the Colonial Court House, 157 W. Market St. Includes tours of the Gates House and Golden Plough Tavern, 10 and 11 a.m. and 1, 2 and 3 p.m. Free admission.
- South Central Pa. Genealogical Society meeting, 2:15 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 5, at the Historical Soceity Museum, 250 E. Market St. Judy Russell will present, Don’t Forget the Ladies: A Genealogist’s Guide to Women and the Law. Free admission.
- Preschool Activity Series, The Five Senses, for children ages 3-6 and their caregivers, 9:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 8, at the Agricultural & Industrial Museum, 217 W. Princess St. Cost: $6 per child, free for members and caregivers.
- York Civil War Round Table with speaker Thomas Rawlings, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 15, at the Historical Society Museum, 250 E. Market St., York.
For more information, visit www.yorkhistorycenter.org.