Free Medicare counseling in York County
The York County Area Agency on Aging’s Apprise program will offer free personalized counseling during Medicare’s annual enrollment period.
Medicare beneficiaries will be able to review their coverage, compare plans and make changes by Dec. 7 to ensure the new coverage will begin on Jan. 1.
Appointments are required by calling 717-771-9042 or 800-632-9073.
Session sites and dates are:
- Red Land High School, 560 Fishing Creek Road, Fairview Township, 1-2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 18.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 315 N. Constitution Ave., New Freedom, 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, Oct. 19.
- West York Area High School, 1800 Bannister St., 4-6 p.m. Mondays, Oct. 23 and Nov. 13.
- Spring Area Grove High School, 1490 Roth’s Church Road, Jackson Township, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesdays, Oct. 24 and Nov. 14.
- South Western High School, 200 Bowman Road, Penn Township, 4-6:15 p.m. Wednesdays, Oct. 25 and Nov. 29.
- Kennard-Dale High School, 393 Main St., Fawn Township, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 31.
- Dallastown Area High School, 700 New School Lane, York Township, 4-6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 2.
- South Central Senior Center, 150 E. Main St., New Freedom, noon-2:15 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 8.
- York Suburban High School, 1800 Hollywood Drive, 4-6 p.m. Thursdays, Nov. 9 and 30.
- Northeastern High School, 300 High St., Manchester, 1-4 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 15.
- Red Lion Area High School, 200 Horace Mann Ave., 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday, Nov. 20.
- York County Area Agency on Aging, 100 W. Market St., York, 9 a.m.-noon Monday-Wednesday, Dec. 4-6.