Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Monthly support groups
Cross Keys Village hosts a number of monthly support groups at its facility, Route 30. The schedule is:
- Alzheimer’s support group for caregivers, 1:30-3 p.m. the first Friday monthly, Health Care Center.
- Compassionate Friends caregiver support group, 6:30 p.m. the last Thursday monthly, Adult Day Services.
- Hanover post-polio support group, 2 p.m. the fourth Sunday of February-May and September-October, Harmony Ridge Community Center.
- Parkinson’s education group, 2 p.m. the third Thursday monthly, Harmony Ridge Community Center.
- Parkinson’s support group, 3 p.m. the first Wednesday monthly, Harmony Ridge Community Center.
For more information, call Jennifer Holcomb at 624-5474.