Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Winter items needed for Sock It To Us
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program of the Capital Region is accepting new socks, scarves, gloves and hats of all sizes for its Sock It to Us winter-items drive thoughout October.
Bins will be available at the following York County drop-off sites:
- Colonial Manor Nursing & Rehab Center, 970 Colonial Ave.
- Martin Library, 159 E. Market St.
- York Housing Authority, 275 Broad St.
- State Farm, 2241 W. Market St.
- Trinity UCC, 32 W. Market St.
- Senior Life York, 1500 Memory Lane Extended
- Windy Hill Senior Center, 1472 Roth’s Church Road, Suite 103, Spring Grove
- Minuteman Press, 955 Carlisle St., Hanover
- Providence Place Senior Living, 3377 Fox Run Road, Dover
All donations will benefit York County residents and will be distributed by Mason Dixon Community Services; Hanover Council of Churches; York City School District; and York Housing Authority.
For large donations or more information, call (443) 619-3842.