Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Free events in April at York College
York College has announced several free events in April.
- "The Dinner Party," the final student play of the season, 7:30 p.m. Wednesday-Friday, April 6-8, in Perko Playpen blackbox, Walder Performing Arts Center. Reservations: www.eventbrite.com.
- Julie Reinhard Lupton, a University of California, Irvine, professor, will present Becoming a Creative Citizen through the Arts and Humanities, 7 p.m. Thursday, April 7, in Weinstock Lecture Hall, Willman Business Center. Admission is free. The talk is hosted by the college’s Center for Civic Arts and Humanities.
- Timothy Snyder, a Yale University professor and author of “Black Earth: The Holocaust as History and Warning,” will present the inaugural Jon Kirssin ’78 Lectureship in History, 7 p.m. Monday, April 11, in DeMeester Recital Hall, Evelyn and Earle Wolf Hall.
- Faculty panel to discuss the practice of arts and humanities, 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 13, in the Humanities Center, Room 218.
- Lecture on heart disease in aging females by Nanette Tomicek, of Penn State, 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 13, in Weinstock Lecture Hall.
- The Lydian String Quartet will perform, 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 15, in DeMeester Recital Hall.
For more information, visit www.ycp.edu.
Read or Share this story: https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/life/announcements/2016/04/05/free-events-april-york-college/82662038/