Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
York First Friday: Shop and Hop
Shop and Hop through downtown York with this month's First Friday. The event runs 5-9 p.m. Friday throughout the downtown area. Some highlights:
- Wolfgang Candy Co. Chocolate Bunny Challenge, 6 p.m. at the Central Market Philadelphia Street seating area. The rules are simple: Eat a Wolfgang chocolate bunny as fast as you can. The person who finishes first wins $100.
- Ribbon cuttings, 4:30 p.m. at Small Star Art House, 232 W. Market St., and 5:30 p.m. at Creative York West, 118 W. Philadelphia St.
- Timeline Arcade, 54 W. Market St., isn't officially open yet, but games will be played in front of the store — for free!
- Jazz in the City: Strand Studio, 5-7 p.m., $5 at the door, free with student ID.
- Free beer samples from The Beer Ace at several locations.
- Plus sales, specials on food and drinks and more activities throughout downtown.