For more than 35 years, Mother's Day has meant food, crafts and fun in downtown York.
The tradition continues at the 39th annual Olde York Street Fair, 12:30 to 6 p.m. Sunday in and around Continental Square, in downtown York.
More than 100 arts and craft vendors will feature handmade gift items for sale during this free event.
A Kid's Fun Block will feature six bounce houses, games, face painting, coloring pages and other entertainment.
Festival food favorites - funnel cake, anyone? - will be sold, as well as original creations. Fifty percent of all food vendor proceeds will go to support local nonprofit organizations.
Ticket sales in the Kid's Fun Block will support York City Special Events.
Three stages near Continental Square will feature a variety of live entertainment.
Strolling performers Pete Geist and Jerry Brown, The Monkey Man, will entertain the crowd throughout the festival area. New this year, The American Red Cross will hold a blood drive from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. near the York County Convention & Visitors Bureau, 155 W. Market St.
Parking will be available on surrounding streets at no charge and in the Philadelphia and King Street garages for a nominal fee.
- Ryan Bridge, The Bug Man, will display a variety of insects from 12:30 to 6 p.m. on the Kid's Fun Block
- Monkey Man Jerry Brown will be entertaining from 12:30 to 6 p.m. throughout the fair
- Pete Geist will be entertaining from 1:30 to 4 p.m. throughout the fair
- Kay's Reflections will dance from 1 to 2:30 p.m. in the first block of N. George St.
- Indie group The OK OKs will perform from 12:30 to 3 p.m. in Cherry Lane
- Celtic-jazz group Ozz Celtika will perform from 3:30 to 6 p.m. in Cherry Lane
- Bluegrass group Free Breakfast will perform from 12:30 to 3 p.m. in the York County Admin Center
- Extremity will perform from 3:30 to 6 p.m. in the York County Admin Center
- Kayla Kroh will perform from 12:30 to 3 p.m. on the West Market Street Stage
- B-Tropical will perform from 3:30 to 6 p.m. on the West Market Street Stage