New Hope Ministries is accepting applications for its 2013 Scholarship Program to help financially needy students and adults looking to further their education or attend job training programs. Qualifications for the scholarship program include:
* State-recognized high school diploma or GED;
* Demonstration of a sincere and serious desire to further one's education beyond high school;
* Demonstrated financial need;
* Acceptance at a college, trade school or other institution approved by the committee;
* Positive academic and character references;
* Provision of a plan to secure other educational funds needed beyond the scholarship funds requested;
* Residence within New Hope's Dillsburg, Dover, Hanover, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, New Cumberland, Wormleysburg, Enola and East Pennsboro service areas.
Complete guidelines and applications are available at any New Hope location and at www.nhm-pa.org. Applications must be received by April 15.