* The York Symphony Chorus and Chamber Singers with York Symphony Chamber Ensemble will present "A Singing Christmas Card," 3 p.m. Sunday at First Presbyterian Church, 225 E. Market St. Tickets are available online at www.yorksymphony.org or at the Strand box office, (717) 846-1111.
* Calvary Bible Church, 603 Wilson Ave., Hanover, will present "Calvary's Christmas Celebration," 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free. For more information, call the church office at (717) 632-3954 or visit www.cbc-hanover.org.
* St. David's Evangelical Congregational Church, 2411 Oakland Road, Dover, will present its annual holiday concert, "Christmas ... Sounds of the Season", 6 p.m. Sunday. For more information, call the church office at (717) 764-0033.
* New Song Community Choir, a 60-voice choir from southern York County-area churches, will present a Christmas concert, Bethlehem Morning, 4 p.m. Sunday at St. Paul United Church of Christ, 205 W. Main St., Dallastown. For more information, call Tom at (717) 683-6926 or Norm at (717) 309-1836.
* Jessica & Friends Community and the Disabilities Ministry of Church of the Open Door, 8 Carlisle Court, will present a Christmas program featuring music, drama, creative movement and a fine arts display, 6 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free and refreshments will be served. For more information, call (717) 767-6491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Emmanuel United Church of Christ's Combined Choir will present two performances of "A World of Christmas," 10:30 a.m. Sunday at the church, 124 Broadway, Hanover, and 2 p.m. at Homewood Chapel, 425 Westminster Ave., Hanover. Admission is free. For more information, call the church office at (717) 632-8281.
* Vocalist Troy Winemiller will present The Gloria of Christmas, a concert to benefit the York County Children and Youth Services, 3 p.m. Sunday at St. Paul's United Church of Christ, 161 S. Main St., Shrewsbury. For more information, call (717) 579-4332.
* York First Church of the Brethren, 2710 Kingston Road, will host a free concert by the Dallastown Area High School Strings and Vocal Ensemble and the First Church Jubilee Ringers bell choir, 3 p.m. Sunday in the sanctuary.
* "Christmas In Bethlehem," a time of worship with music and inspirational stories, will be held at 9 a.m. Sunday at Windsor Church of God, 1125 Manor Road, Windsor. For more information, call (717) 244-4324.