The school has 425 incoming freshmen and room for no more.
President Ken Smith attributes the growing interest to "an affirmation of the value of a high-quality education taught from a Christian perspective."
Geneva is strongly affiliated with the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America. The school traces its roots to a Latin class taught by a minister in Northwood, Ohio in 1837. That grew into a school known as Geneva Hall in 1848, which move to its current location in Beaver Falls in 1880.
The school has nearly 2,000 students, including about 600 graduate students.