PITTSBURGH—A western Pennsylvania man has been acquitted on all charges in two shootings deaths and a third shooting that occurred within a one-month span last year.

An Allegheny County jury deliberated for about 7 1/2 hours over two days before finding 22-year-old Julian Davis not guilty on all charges Tuesday afternoon.

Davis was charged in the May 2012 death of 22-year-old Shakkeem Harris, who was shot near the back entrance of a Pittsburgh park. After he was jailed, he was charged in the April 2012 slaying of 30-year-old Ricardo Cooper. Authorities said the same gun was used to kill both men and shoot a third man.

Assistant Public Defender Chris Patarini said his client was happy with the outcome. Davis took the stand Friday and denied any role in the slayings.