Grace Fellowship Church, located in Seven Valleys, will be recognized as an Angel of the Park at 9 a.m. Saturday at the Farquhar Park picnic pavilion in York City.
The church has recently assisted the city with refurbishing the picnic pavilion. An Angel of the Park sign will be unveiled during the recognition.
To help maintain city parks, Grace Fellowship members have:
* Completed two park cleanups.
* Weeded flower beds by the gazebo and by the stone wall along Penn Street at Farquhar Park.
* Assisted with litter and trash removal at Kiwanis Lake, Noonan Park and Lincoln Park.
* Pressure washed the Farquhar Park pavilion.
* Repainted the Farquhar Park pavilion.
* Assisted with stormwater run-off around the Farquhar Park pavilion.
* Repointed masonry to fireplace and chimney in the Farquhar Park pavilion.