The York office of the state Department of Transportation released a list of jobs to be performed through Friday. Work is slated to be performed between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
One road will be closed as crews perform a pipe replacement project. Rockville Road between Routes 516 and 616 in Codorus Township will be closed at some point this week.
Boom mowing, brush cutting and line painting will take place at various locations throughout York County.
There will also be shoulder closures on the Route 30 ramps between the Wrightsville and Memory Lane exits as crews do patch work.
Additional shoulder closures for patch work will take place on Blooming Grove Road between Grandview Road and Route 516 in Penn Township.
Restrictions: There will be lane restrictions, with flaggers in place, at the following locations:
* Route 15 between Route 74 and the Adams County line in Franklin Township for sweeping.
* Mount Hebron Road between Furnace and Saginaw roads in East Manchester Township for paving.
* Stillhouse Road between Shelley Lane and Valley Road in Newberry Township for paving.
* Valley Road between Pines Road and Shelley Lane in Newberry Township for paving.
* Reesers Hill Road between Routes 262 and 382 in Newberry Township for paving.
* Bowers Bridge Road between Locust Point and Conewago Creek roads in Conewago Township for paving.
* Thoman Road between Krafts Mill and Smith Station roads in Heidelberg Township for pipe replacement/patching.
* Kilgore Road between Route 851 and Line Road in Peach Bottom Township for shoulder work.
* Hanover Road between Lehman and Grandview roads for boom mowing and brush cutting.
* Old York Road between the Cumberland County line and Route 392 in Fairview Township for boom mowing and brush cutting.
* Bull Run Road between Route 624 and Fishing Creek Road in Lower Windsor Township for bridge/road repair.
* Canal Road between Canal Street and Hickory Drive in Dover Township for road base repair.
* Canal Road between Big Mount and Biesecker roads in Dover Township for road base repair.
- Reach Greg Gross at email@example.com.