The York office of the state Department of Transportation released a list of jobs to be performed now through Friday. Work is slated to be performed between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Boom mowing and brush cutting, as well as bridge deck repair will take place at various locations around York County.
In addition, crack sealing will be done on Interstate 83 between exit 14 and 28 at night. There will be a lane restriction.
Restrictions: There will be lane restrictions, with flaggers in place, at the following locations:
* Route 15 between Route 74 and the Adams County line in Franklin Township for sweeping.
* Ridge Road between Route 194 and Pondtown Road in Washington Township for paving.
* Pondtown Road between Ridge and Franklin Church roads in Washington Township for paving.
* Brittany Lane between Franklin Church Road and Route 194 in Washington Township for paving.
* Mount Top Road between Route 194 and Barrens Church Road in Washington Township for paving.
* Sheep Bridge Road between Kise Mill Road and the Conewago Creek in Newberry Township for paving.
* Distillery Road between Route 216 and Foust Road in Springfield Township for paving.
* Lucky Road between routes 74 and 425 in Chanceford Township for shoulder work.
* Canal Road between Route 234 and Big Mount Road in Dover Township for shoulder work.
* Board Road between routes 238 and 921 in East Manchester Township for shoulder work.
* Bull Road between routes 238 and 921 in Dover Township for shoulder work.
* Old York Road between the Cumberland County line and Route 392 in Fairview Township for boom mowing and brush cutting.
- Reach Greg Gross at email@example.com.