The York office of the state Department of Transportation has released a list of jobs to be performed Monday through Friday.
One road in York County will be closed Thursday and Friday for paving. Also as part of the paving project, two ramps to and from Interstate 83 will be closed for a short time each day, according to PennDOT.
Fishing Creek Road in Fairview Township will be closed between Pleasant View and Old York roads between noon and 3 p.m. each day, said Mike Crochunis, PennDOT spokesman.
The northbound and southbound ramps to I-83 from Fishing Creek Road at Exit 36 will be closed for about an hour each day, he said.
A detour will be set up, but Crochunis said Old York Road and Pleasant View Road are possible alternate routes.
There will also be boom mowing, brush cutting and shoulder backup along roads throughout the county.
Work is slated to be performed between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Restrictions: There will be lane restrictions, with flaggers in place, at the following locations:
* Mount Hebron Church Road between Furnace and Saginaw roads in East Manchester Township for oil and chipping.
* Saginaw Road between Furnace and Long roads in East Manchester Township for oil and chipping.
* Furnace Road between Accomac Road and Route 24 in Hellam and East Manchester townships for oil and chipping.
* Richmond Road between Route 425 and Burkholder Road in Lower Windsor Township for oil and chipping.
* Blue Gray Highway between Route 74 and the Adams County Line in Franklin Township for sweeping.
* Bull Run Road between Route 624 and the Susquehanna Trail in Lower Windsor Township for pipe patching, paving and bridge repair.
* Sheridan Road between North Sherman Street and Emig Road in Springettsbury Township for paving.
* Valley Road between Old York and Bienhour roads in Fairview Township for paving.
* Baltimore Pike between Hanover and the Maryland line in Manheim Township for shoulder grading.
* Broadway Street between Hanover and the Adams County line in Penn Township for shoulder grading.
* Lucky Road between Route 74 and Route 425 in Chanceford Township for shoulder backup.
* Interstate 83 between the Cumberland County and Maryland lines for boom mowing and brush cutting.
* South Duke Street between Route 74 and Route 24 in York Township for boom mowing and brush cutting.
* Pigeon Hill Road between Old Hanover Road and Woodland Drive in Jackson Township for bridge repair.
- Reach Greg Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.