The York office of the state Department of Transportation has released a list of jobs to be performed Monday through Friday.
Work is slated to be performed between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Four roads in York County will be closed sometime this week for pipe replacement.
Woolen Mill Road between Webb and New Park roads in Fawn Township, Bull Run Road between Route 624 and the Susquehanna River in Lower Windsor Township, Rockville Road between Roue 516 and Route 616 in Codorus Township, and Thoman Road between Yingling and Krafts Mill roads in Heidelberg Township will be closed.
Detours will be set up. There will also be boom mowing and brush cutting along roads throughout the county.
Restrictions: There will be lane restrictions, with flaggers in place, at the following locations:
* Mount Hebron Church Road between Furnace and Saginaw roads in East Manchester Township for oil and chipping.
* Saginaw Road between Furnace and Long roads in East Manchester Township for oil and chipping.
* Creek Road between Route 194 and Kralltown Road in Washington Township for oil and chipping.
* Furnace Road between Accomac Road and Route 24 in Hellam and East Manchester townships for oil and chipping.
* Krebs Road between routes 516 and 616 in Codorus Township for oil and chipping and paving
* Canal Road between Biesecker Road and Susquehanna Trail in Dover Township for shoulder grading.
* Carlisle Road between Canal and Church roads in Dover Township for shoulder grading.
* Interstate 83 between Cumberland County and Maryland for boom mowing and brush cutting.
* Windsor Road between Route 74 and Freysville Road in Windsor Township for boom mowing and brush cutting.
* Dunkard Valley Road between Swamp Hollow and Swamp roads in North Hopewell Township for bridge repair.
* Kilgore Road between Route 851 and Line Road in Peach Bottom Township for bridge repair.
* Bull Run Road between Route 624 and the Susquehanna Trail in Lower Windsor Township for bridge repair.
- Reach Greg Gross at email@example.com.