* Benefit public breakfast buffet will be held from 7-10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Stewartstown United Methodist Church, 26 S. Main St., Stewartstown. The church will be serving an all-you-can-eat breakfast with hot cakes, french toast, biscuits, eggs, bacon, home fries, chip beef gravy, sausage gravy, ham, sausage, mixed fruit, orange juice and coffee. This breakfast will benefit the food run for York Rescue Mission. For more information, call the church at 993-2507.
* Christ United Methodist Church will hold a seafood fest from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday at 5 Main St., Yorkana. The menu includes all-you-can-eat steamed and fried shrimp, oyster stew, fried oysters, chicken fingers, french fries, cole slaw, desserts and drinks. The dinner will benefit the 2013 mission trip. To purchase tickets or for more information, call the church office at 757-3998. Tickets are $20 for adults, $9 children, ages 6-12 and free for children under 5.
* Grace United Methodist Church will host a homemade pot pie supper, from 4-7 p.m. Saturday at 406 Hellam St., Wrightsville. Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for children.
* Mount Royal United Methodist Church will hold a fried oyster and hog maw supper on Saturday at the church, 6441 Old Carlisle Road, Dover, with serving starting at 3:30 p.m. There will be large, small and combo platters available, and all come with a choice of vegetable. Stuffed chicken breast, meatloaf and desserts are also on the menu. For more information, call 292-1352.
* The Cross Roads United Methodist Women are selling cold chicken sandwiches for $2 each and chicken corn and ham bean soups for $4.50 a quart. Call (717) 993-6961 or (717) 741-4366 by Sunday to place your order. Orders may be picked up between 10 and 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, at the church, 6881 Church Road, Cross Roads. Proceeds support UMW Mission Projects.
* Mount Carmel Lutheran Church Parish House will hold a soup and sandwich sale. The sale will include ham and swiss sandwiches on 5-inch regular roll or pretzel roll, chicken corn soup and Maryland-style crab soup, all available for purchase. Orders must be called to (717) 632-2688 by Monday. Orders can be picked up from 3 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28, at 1398 Moulstown Road, North Hanover.