* St. John Lutheran Church will host "One Starry Night," an all-ages Christmas experience, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at 2580 Mount Rose Ave., Springettsbury Township. The gym will become the village of Bethlehem. The experience will culminate in a trip to the Nativity, a stable with live animals. For more information, call (717) 840-0382.
* New Creation Community Church will present "Downhome Christmas" at 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday at 3005 Emig Mill Road, Dover. Tickets for both performances are $6 for adults and $3 for children; they may be purchased at the church office from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. through Friday. For more information, call (717) 764-0252.
* Calvary Bible Church of Hanover presents Calvary's Christmas Celebration at 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The celebration includes children and adult choirs accompanied by the church orchestra. Calvary Bible Church is located at 603 Wilson Ave., Hanover. Admission is free. For more information, call (717) 632-3954 or visit www.cbc-hanover.org.
* Bethlehem Steltz Reformed Church will present Bethlehem Morning, a Christmas program for children and parents at 9 a.m. Sunday at 5898 Steltz Road, Glen Rock. The event features breakfast, the Christmas story, pictures with Mary and Joseph at the manger, and crafts and games for children. Pre-register by emailing email@example.com. For more information, call Kathy at 825-5056 or Lori at 891-3612.
* Grace Lutheran Church is sponsoring a free Christmas choir concert called "Celebrate the Gift," at 3 p.
* Good Shepherd Lutheran Church will host its third annual live Nativity from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at 2121 Roosevelt Ave., York. Music and refreshments will be available in the church. There is no charge for the event. For more information, contact the church at (717) 764-4746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Trinity United Church of Christ is presenting its second annual Community Christmas Concert at 7 p.m. Sunday at 200 E. Market St., Hallam. The concert will feature a 40-voice choir singing "Season of Wonders," a cantata by Joseph M. Martin and conducted by Steve Poff. A free-will offering will benefit Eastern York Food Pantry.
* First St. John's Lutheran Church will hold its annual Holly Tea and Organ Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday at 140 W. King St, York. Christmas selections will be played on the church's historic pipe organ along with musical chorale selections from the choir. The concert will be followed by food and drink. The event and parking are free. The church is handicap accessible. For more information or directions, call (717) 843-8597.