* Union Evangelical Lutheran Church in York will hold its 43rd annual holiday bazaar Friday and Saturday November 2 and 3. Along with baked goods and other refreshments, handmade crafts and used items will be featured. Books, toys, jewelry, plants, clothing, holiday decorations and collectibles will all be available for sale. There will also be featured items up for bids in a silent auction. Hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday. Use the entrance in the first block of South Penn Street. Questions may be directed to the church office at 843-7897.
* St. Paul United Church of Christ, 161 S. Main St., Shrewsbury, will hold its 35th annual holiday bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3. Craft vendors are wanted for either one day or both days. Call the church office at 235-7003 or Nancy Seim at 235-1976 for a registration form and additional details. Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
* A Christmas craft show will be from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, November 2 and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3 at Christ Lutheran Church of Spry, 2385 S. Queen St. Christmas decorations, gift items, jewelry, bake sale items, sandwiches, soups, snacks and beverages will be for sale. There will be a silent auction and a Santa's secret shop for the children's shopping fun. Proceeds will benefit the local chapter of the Special Olympics.
* The annual Good Shepherd holiday bazaar at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2121 Roosevelt Ave.
* Calvary United Methodist Church's Holiday Bazaar will be held Friday, Nov. 2, and Saturday, Nov. 3, at the church, 11 N. Richland Ave., York.
Friday hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., with lunch served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and dinner (baked chicken pie and boiled pot pie) served from 4:30 to 7 p.m.
Saturday hours are 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., with lunch served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Chicken corn and vegetable soups will be available both days. Ham bean soup will be available on Saturday only, sold by the quart.
There will be attic treasures; a country cupboard with homemade candies, cookies, breads, jellies and other items; a SERRV table with gifts from other countries; homemade crafts; and a silent auction.