Click photo to enlarge
In this photo provided by ABC, Amy Robach, left, talks with Nigella Lawson at the ABC studio, Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014, in New York. Members of the "The Taste" and Lawson appeared on "Good Morning America," Thursday. Lawson testified last month at the fraud trial of two former aides, who were ultimately acquitted of funding a luxury lifestyle with credit cards loaned to them by Lawson and her ex-husband Charles Saatchi.
LONDON—Nigella Lawson says having her private life raked over in a London courtroom was "mortifying" but she is putting the case behind her.

The celebrity cook testified last month at the fraud trial of two former aides, who were ultimately acquitted of funding a luxury lifestyle with credit cards loaned to them by Lawson and her ex-husband Charles Saatchi.

The trial was overshadowed by allegations about Lawson's and Saatchi's domestic life, including claims that Lawson regularly used cocaine.

She denied regular drug use, although she admitted taking cocaine a handful of times.

Lawson, 53, told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Thursday that "to have not only your private life but distortions of your private life put on display is mortifying. "

She insisted she has moved on.

"Since then I've eaten a lot of chocolate, had a very good Christmas and I'm into the New Year," she added.

Lawson, author of "How To Be A Domestic Goddess," was on the show to promote "The Taste," a TV cooking show in which she stars with Anthony Bourdain.