State police in Pennsylvania's Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement cited seven York County bars and restaurants in June, according to police. The establishments, their addresses and alleged violations are:
* The Boulevard Sports Garden, 2650 Eastern Blvd. in Springettsbury Township; failing to notify the Liquor Control Board within 15 days of changing a manager
* Cheddar's, 1540 Toronita St. in Manchester Township; failing to comply with an administrative law judge's order mandating responsible alcohol-management training
* High Street Lunch, 475 High St. in Hanover; possessing or operating gambling devices or permitting gambling or lotteries, pool-selling and/or bookmaking on a licensed premises
* Lux, 1327 N. Duke St. in North York; permitting smoking in a public place where prohibited, or failing to post no-smoking signs as required
* Red Carpet Inn/A Taste-Bourbon Seafood & Grille, 1080 Carlisle St. in Hanover; permitting smoking in a public place where prohibited
* Out Door Country Club, 1157 Detwiler Drive in Manchester Township; failing to have a manager complete state-required liquor training within 180 days
* Yorktowne Hotel, 48 E. Market St. in York City; selling alcohol after liquor license expired.