York City drug detectives seized thousands of dollars in drugs and cash and made two arrests Thursday during a drug raid, Detective First Class Andrew Shaffer said.
Officers searched 364 Norway St. and seized $8,820 worth of heroin, $3,500 worth of cocaine, $500 in marijuana and $2,500 cash, he said.
Arrested inside the home was Dishiun Dowling, 23, of 149 E. Maple St. He's charged with four counts of drug possession with intent to deliver, Shaffer said.
Dowling remains in York County Prison on $250,000 bail, a prison official said.
During the raid, Taijeem Gibson, 20, of 405 E. King St., walked into the home, and police found $200 in crack-cocaine on him, according to Shaffer. Gibson was arrested and charged with crack possession with intent to deliver, the detective said.
In the past three weeks, York City narcotics officers also arrested 12 other people, according to Shaffer. Here are their names, charges and what police said was seized from them:
* Jashan Moore, 20, of 16 E. South St., charged with three counts of delivery of cocaine; seized was $400 in cocaine
* Emanuel Alicea, 24, and Jodi Alicea, both of 630 W. Market St.., Apt, 8, charged with possession of marijuana; seized were $1,930 cash and $200 in pot
* Ryan Dole, 22, of 65 Sparta Ave. in Newton, N.J., charged with delivery of marijuana; seized was $4,400 in pot
* Robert Smith Jr., 26, of 727 Linden Ave., charged with delivery of cocaine; seized was $203 cash and $100 worth of cocaine
* Daquan Drummond, 19, of 427 Girard Ave., charged with two counts of cocaine delivery; seized was $200 in cocaine
* Alexander Serrano, 51, of 310 W. Philadelphia St., Apt. 535, charged with heroin delivery and heroin possession with intent to deliver; seized was $160 in heroin
* Esteban Martinez-Felix, 33, of 379 W. Philadelphia St., charged with heroin delivery and heroin possession with intent to deliver; seized was $295 cash, $170 in heroin and a 1996 Dodge Caravan
* Michael Shaw, 31, of 656 Chestnut St., charged with cocaine possession with intent to deliver; seized was $552 cash and $600 in cocaine
* Carlos Crisostomo, 41, of 452 S. Duke St., charged with marijuana possession with intent to deliver; seized was $450 in pot
* Christopher Schwenk, 42, of 326 Smyser St., charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm; seized was a Colt .357 handgun
* Terrance Edmonds, 40, of 350 Smyser St., charged with heroin delivery; seized was $109 cash and $320 in heroin.
-- Staff writer Liz Evans Scolforo can also be reached at email@example.com.