* Christ's American Baptist Church invites you to "Journey to the Cross & Beyond" from 2-5 p.m. Saturday at 730 Menges Mills Road, Spring Grove. The day will consist of Faith Discovery stations which will give the family an opportunity to see, touch, hear, and even smell and taste the truths of the Easter story. We will round out the fun day with Easter egg hunts for children ages 2 through 12. Register by Wednesday online at christabc.org or call 225-1876. All children must be accompanied by an adult and each family must be registered. For more information, call (717) 225-1876.
* Eastminster Presbyterian Church will hold its annual Easter Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. Saturday at 311 Haines Road, Springettsbury Township, in Fellowship Hall. The event also includes a puppet show, crafts, prizes and refreshments. Children up through fifth grade are invited. Those attending are asked to please bring a basket for their eggs. For more information, call the church office at (717) 755-6222.
* Senior Commons at Powder Mill is pleased to invite children to meet the Easter Bunny and hunt for Easter eggs. Join Senior Commons from 1-3 p.m. on Saturday to hunt for eggs and get some goodies. Hop on over to Senior Commons to get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Children ages 1-10 years old are invited. Light refreshments will be provided. This event is free and open to the public, but registration is requested. RSVP by Wednesday by calling Denise at (717) 741-0961. Senior Commons at Powder Mill is located at 1775 Powder Mill Road, York.
* York City's 38th Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held from 1-3 p.m. on Saturday at Kiwanis Lake. Children ages 1 through 8 can gather candy-filled eggs, with the hopes of finding a prize egg. Children will be divided into four age groups. Rain date is 3-5 p.m. Sunday. A free lunch will be offered by the York Rescue Mission.
* Come celebrate the season with two special Easter events at Lewisberry United Methodist Church, 309 Market St., Lewisberry. The annual Easter Egg hunt will begin at noon Saturday and will be followed by a hot dog fest. Prizes will be awarded in several categories. At 6:30 p.m. that evening, the movie "The Velveteen Rabbit" will be shown. The movie is based on the classic children's book and is appropriate for all ages. There will be snacks and a drawing for a filled Easter basket. For more information, call the church office at 938-2093.
* Good Shepherd Lutheran Church will hold its 11th Annual Easter Story and Egg Hunt at 1 p.m. Saturday for children ages 10 and under (rain or shine). Good Shepherd Church is located at 2121 Roosevelt Ave., York. Crafts, snacks, celebration of the Easter Story and hunting for eggs (by age groups) will make this an event your child will enjoy. Everyone is welcome. No pre-registration is required. For more information, call (717) 764-4746.
* Easter Egg Hunts sponsored by the Spring Grove Regional Parks and Recreation Center will take place Saturday at several times and locations: 9 a.m., Paradise Township Farmers Field Park; 10 a.m., Jackson Township Stone Ledge Park; 1 p.m., Spring Grove Community Park. Children up to 10 years old are welcome. The Easter Bunny will make a guest appearance.
* Mount Zion United Church of Christ's Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday at 1054 Ridgewood Road, York. Children ages up to 4 years old will hunt eggs from 2-2:30 p.m., with a craft, refreshments and a visit from the Easter Bunny being offered to all from 2:30-3 p.m. Children ages 5-10 will hunt eggs starting at 3 p.m. Parents must stay with their children and are invited for refreshments as well. Ample parking is available, and the event will be held rain or shine on the church grounds. Call the church office at (717) 755-6117 for more information or to register your children, indicating number of children and their ages, and number of adults that will be attending.
* Christ United Methodist Church of Jacobus, along with Boy Scout Troop 69, is hosting a community Easter Egg Hunt at 2 p.m. on Saturday at Lakeview Park, located at 18 Water St., Jacobus. This Easter Egg Hunt is offered for children infants through 10 years old. Registration begins at 2 p.m., but pre-registration is encouraged. Interested participants should register by emailing parents' name, address, and children's names and ages to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the church office at (717) 428-1424 and providing the same information. There will be age-appropriate prizes and activities as well as a visit from the Easter Bunny.
* The free 18th annual Easter Egg Hunt and Spring Festival will take place Saturday at Paradise Elementary School in Thomasville. Registration is at 10 a.m. in the school gym, and the egg hunt begins at 11:30 a.m. The first 100 kids will receive a free gift. Activities include posture screening, face painting, concession stand, door prizes, puppet show and get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Entertainment by York Area Repertoire of Dance. Dr. Tina Sigafoose has been providing the event for community for the past 18 years along with the help of Community Evangelical Church. For more information, call (717) 225-1017.