* Mount Carmel Lutheran Church, 398 Moulstown Road, North Hanover, will have its 2012 annual homespun Christmas bazaar from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday. Santa will be there from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday.
* The annual Christmas craft and gift show will be 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at Aldersgate U.M. Church, 397 Tyler Run Road in York Township. More than 35 professional craftsmen from Pennsylvania and Maryland will present original items. The kitchen will be open all day with homemade soups and sandwiches plus a bake sale. Parking and admission are free.
* St John's Blymire's United Church of Christ will hold a holiday bazaar from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. There will be food served, along with crafts and aa rummage. The church is located at 1009 Blymire Road off South Pleasant Avenue in York Township. Call the church at 244-0655 for directions or more information.
* Christ Lutheran Church, 105 S. Main St. in Shrewsbury, will hold its annual Christmas bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday in the Parish Hall. Homemade soups, sandwiches and baked goods will also be available. The Children's Corner will provide a place for youngsters to make a free holiday craft. For additional information, call the church office at 235-2053 or the preschool at 234-0459.
* St. John's UCC Church, 161 N. Main St., Red Lion, will have a holiday bazaar from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Profits will go to the church needs.