Fire crews spent time Sunday evening at the scene of a reported smoke condition at the York Galleria mall in Springettsbury Township.
Crews were initially dispatched at 6:20 p.m. for a report of smoke inside the mall.
Firefighters found smoke inside one store on the lower level of the two-level mall near the JC Penney and Bon-Ton department stores, according to York County 911 radio dispatches. The smoke was found to come from two faulty air conditioning units on the roof. Crews cleared the scene at 7:50 p.m..
Check back later for additional details.