The third of three York Water Company employees has been released from York Hospital after a chlorine gas leak in East Manchester Township on Wednesday.
Jeff Hines, the company's CEO, said that the man was released at noon Thursday.
The man was kept overnight for observation. Two other employees were released Wednesday night after all three were taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
The three employees came in contact with chlorine gas after it leaked from a 100-pound tank at Asbury Pointe wastewater treatment plant in the 300 block of Riverview Drive.
The leak prompted officials to issue a precautionary voluntary evacuation that included 150 homes in East Manchester and Hellam townships that lasted about two and a half-hours.