The York office of the state Department of Transportation released a list of jobs to be performed Monday through Friday. Work is slated to be performed between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Three roads in York County will be closed sometime this week for scheduled work.
Locust Grove Road between Route 214 and Old Orchard Road, as well as Sheridan Road between Emig Road and North Sherman Street in Springettsbury Township will be closed for pipe replacement.
Felton Road between Church and Rippling Run roads in Felton will also be closed for bridge deck replacement.
Detours will be set up at all locations.
Crews will also be out at various locations throughout the county for boom mowing.
Restrictions: There will be lane restrictions, with flaggers in place, at the following locations:
* Pleasant Avenue between Blymire and Hess Farm roads in Springfield Township for base repair and paving.
* Reynolds Mill Road between Susquehanna Trail and Water Street in York Township for oil and chipping.
* West College Avenue between Route 616 and Hokes Mill Road in West Manchester Township for oil and chipping.
* Hoff Road between Route 216 and Smith Station Road in North Codorus Township for oil and chipping.
* York Road between Grandview Road and Deagen Drive in Penn Township for oil and chipping.
* York Road between Route 15 and the Cumberland County line in Washington Township for shoulder cut.
* Davidsburg Road between Route 194 and Canal Road in Washington Township for crack sealing.
* Interstate 83 between Exit 14 and the Maryland line for crack sealing.
* Barrens Road between Route 216 and Draco Road in the Stewartstown area for crack sealing.
* Muddy Creek Forks Road between Route 74 and New Park Road in Lower Chanceford Township for crack sealing.
* Kilgore Road between Route 851 and Line Road in Peach Bottom Township for paving.
- Reach Greg Gross at email@example.com.