A female Central York High School student has been charged in connection with a bomb threat made against the school earlier this week.
The student will be charged in juvenile court because she's a minor, said Chief Tom Hyers, of Springettsbury Township Police.
The bomb threat was made Monday morning to the 601 Mundis Mill Road school and students were ordered out as police officers and police dogs searched the school.
Police cleared the school early in the afternoon and students and staff were allowed to re-enter, the district had said.
This was the second bomb threat made against the school that led to charges being filed, Hyers said.
Another student was previously charged in connection with a threat made in October, he said.
- Reach Greg Gross at email@example.com.