With yet another winter storm hitting York County, some municipalities have declared snow emergencies. Below is a list of municipalties that have issued snow emergencies. For more information, go to the respective municipalities' websites.
- Dover Borough: From 9 p.m. Sunday until 5 p.m. Monday. Residents must remove parked vehicles from the streets or they may be ticketed and towed.
- East Prospect Borough: From noon Sunday until noon Tuesday.
- Hellam Township: From 12:01 a.m. Monday through 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- New Freedowm Borough: From 9 p.m. Sunday until 9 a.m. Tuesday.
- North York Borough: From 4 p.m. Sunday until midnight Monday. Vehicles must be removed from borough streets or they will be towed.
- Shrewsbury Borough: From noon Sunday until 8 p.m. Monday. There will be no parking on borough streets, and sidewalks must be cleared within 12 hours of snowfall.
- Spring Grove Borough: From 8 p.m. Sunday until 8 p.m. Monday. Residents must remove vehicles from snow emergency routes or they will be ticketed and possibly towed.
- Stewartstown Borough: From noon Sunday until 9 p.m. Tuesday.
- Wrightsville Borough: From 6 p.m. Sunday through noon Tuesday. Check Wrightsville's website for more information.
- West York Borough: From 4 p.m. Sunday until noon Tuesday. Parking along snow emergency routes is prohibited. Two-wheel drive vehiciles must have either snow tires or driving wheels chained when driven on the routes. Snow emergency routes in the borough are West Market Street, Highland Avenue between Bannister and West King streets, the 1300 block of West King Street and Hoke Street between West King Street and College Avenue.
- Yoe Borough: From 6 p.m. Sunday to Tuesday at midnight.
- York City: Starting at 4 p.m. Sunday. Check out the city's website for information about the snow routes.
This story will be updated throughout the weekend.