Five Yorkers were arrested as part of a year-long investigation into illegal drug trades.
The Adams County Drug Task Force and Pennsylvania State Police arrested 37 people over the last three weeks, charging them with felony drug distribution charges, according to Adams County District Attorney Shawn Wagner.
Yorkers charged as a result of the operation are:
- Joseph Weaver, 27, of Hanover. Charged with delivery of opana. Adams County Prison bail: $25,000
- Holly Urban, 31, of Hanover. Charged with two counts of delivery of heroin and one count of opana. Adans County Prison bail: $25,000.
- Dontale King Jr., 22, of York City. Charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Bench warrant issued.
- Aaron Hirsch, 22, of Dover Township. Charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Released on his own recognizance.
- Melissa Fitzgerald, 43, of York City. Charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Released on her own recognizance.